You can share invitations with your teammates, provide them to your clients for supervision, or even share them with our team for support purposes.
What does an admin have clearance to do?
When you add an admin to your bot, they can:
- Access the playground
- Access the settings
- Access features such as broadcasting and train.
- Leave the bot at any time.
However, they cannot:
- Delete the bot
- Remove the bot owner or revoke their access
- Disconnect the bot from a Facebook page as long as they’re not an admin on the page
How to invite someone to be an admin
You can invite someone to become an admin to your bot using an invitation link as per the steps below. Keep in mind that each admin you invite gets an individual invitation link which can only be used once and is only valid for 24 hours.
You have the luxury to invite up to 50 admins to work on your bot with you.
- Open Bot Settings
- Scroll down to the “Bot Team” section
- Click “Assign New Admin”
- Copy the invitation link and send it to your admin.
How to become an admin to a bot
If you’ve received an admin invitation, you can follow the steps below to successfully become an admin to the bot:
- Open the invitation link you received. This will direct you to our website.
- Create an account or log into your existing account on WideBot before proceeding to the next step.
- You will then be redirected to the bot invitation. Click “Confirm”.
- You now have access to build and edit the bot as an admin.